Saturday 6 November 2010

Bits and Bobs

Took a little jaunt today to Westfields shopping centre. Of course I did not come away empty handed! I did manage to refrain from spending too much, and just bought a couple of little bits and bobs.



Hair clip from H & M


Snood from H & M
 
A sweet little hair clip that will see me through the party season and a versatile snood for chilly nights.
 
I also spotted these wedges on H & M. I l.o.v.e them! Check out the glitter detail....
 

 


 
Wedges £29.99 H & M
 
Think I'm going to snap these up before they sell out! By the way does anyone know where the word "snood" came from???! Can't quite work it out myself.....
 
   

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that hair clip!! it is so cute and those shoes are gorgeous!! you have a great blog! im going to follow you. i hope you can follow me back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete