Thursday 17 February 2011

Well hello there stranger

Hi all. It's been a while since my last blog. My mind has been elsewhere unfortunately. I haven't been very happy in my job.....so I've left and I'm starting a new job on Monday! I don't think I'll breath a sigh of relief until I get my foot in the door. I'm a total worrier! One of the perks of my new job, is that I'll be getting paid more. So already I'm looking at things I want to buy......naughty I know!!! The sun is shining outside, which is getting me excited for Summer. So here are a few bits I have my eye on.....
Miss Selfridge £38.00
Miss Selfridge £45.00
Topshop £50.00
Topshop £95.00
H&M £24.99
H&M £14.99

1 comment:

  1. love that redish jumper. you have a great blog. thanks so much for visiting me and commenting. Please visit me again soon

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete