Wednesday 26 May 2010

Chemical Brother stimulation......

I went to see The Chemical Brothers on Sunday night in The Roundhouse in Camden,London. They were amazing live. I had never seen them before! I've been to Faithless a couple of times and Too Many DJ's, but I have to say that The Chemical Brother's visuals were amazing. I'm not sure if my camera will do them justice!

Fellow club goers
The Brothers Chemical finally come on!We were right at the front which was amazing.
Someone was in a "hole".......
And then the visual orgasm began......
My boyfriend enjoying the sights
Ed getting involved!

 The end of the show :O(




An amazing show!An audio and visual delight!

1 comment:

  1. wow, the show looks amazing and seems like you had a good time too!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete