Saturday 15 May 2010

Mulberry = Amazing friends!

I recently left my job working as a manager for a top restaurant in London for a much happier career in Fashion PR. On my leaving night, my amazing friends presented me with my first ever piece of Mulberry! When I saw the Mulberry bag I just thought that they would have some random gift inside like gift vouchers or perfume. But oh no! Inside was the cutest little ornamental Mulberry keyring. I still haven't put it on my keys for fear that I lose it or get it scratched. So now that I have the keyring all I need is a beautiful Bayswater.

2 comments:

  1. Wow love these.
    Cute! Im envying the
    Mulberry!
    Love the blog and now following!
    MADMSL.x
    follow me back @
    madmsl.blogspot.com
    &thanks for your comment chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great items!! truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete