Wednesday 15 September 2010

If you go down to the woods today.....

You will see lots of beautiful colours and textures. I'm lucky enough to live right next to Richmond Park in Southwest London and I love to go walking there. Today I decided to take my camera and take some snaps. These are the results.
Isn't the yellow amazing?They look so juicy too.
I loved this little guy. When they were preening their feathers, you could see this beautiful strip of purple/blue. A nice surprise under all those brown feathers.
How freaky looking are these mushrooms! I've also developed a new love for trees. Especially the ones that are bare or old. I can assure you I will definitely be going back to the park with my camera. Maybe next time I can get some shots of deer.

xC-Ax

1 comment:

  1. they are very freaky looking!
    i made the collage when i downloaded a 30 day photoshop trial online :)

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete