Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Head Candy

I went to SPITALFIELDS MARKET and Brick Lane at the weekend with a few friends. I love all the different kinds of stalls, but sometimes it can get a bit repetitive. However, I did find one stall where a guy was selling all kinds of scarves for £1 each!!! I was in scarf heaven. There was about 5 large crates with every kind of scarf under the sun in them. I have cropped hair, so I often like to wear something in my hair to jazz it up a bit.

Lovely aren't they?!I think I have a slight preference for the blue and brown one though! I imagine wearing these in my hear with a nice slick of red lippy. I can assure you I will be making tracks back to SPITALFIELDS MARKET to bulk up my collection. Well you can't go wrong for a quid, can you!?

So with my lovely scarves I will be wearing some red nail polish and lipstick to add to the retro feel. Here are some of my favourites from my make-up bag.

NAILS

These are my favourite reds. The first two are by BARRY M. Barry M is great if you want some crazy coloured eye shadows, nail polishes and eye crayons. The last polish is by CIATE, which is slightly more expensive than Barry M. Although, they do the most amazing white chocolate nail polish remover! It's amazing! Smells so good......

LIPS

People, if you do not know about Bourjois lip stain you have been missing out. I LOVE this stuff and so does my boyfriend....that sounds odd doesn't it?!Anyway, the reason he loves it is because it just doesn't come off! On a night out, I'd probably only reapply it once. Just layer it up and let it dry before you go out. The only downfall to the Bourjois lip stain collection is that there is only 5 or 6 shades.

Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss. This takes likes strawberries and has a slight shimmer to it, so it's perfect for during the day.

Lipstick Lock is definitely essential if you have some lipstick on. You don't want to be leaving any lip stain's where you shouldn't ;O)

xC-Ax

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of scarves, and those two are gorgeous! Lucky you to have snagged those up at such a bargain!

    stylebouquet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete