Monday 6 September 2010

It's been a while....

I don't like leaving it so long to write a new post! But I've been away for my birthday (25.....oh where do the years go to?). Tom and I went to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps. It was a great weekend. Although it did rain  a lot!!!!So my choice of footwear was a good aul' pair of green wellies.

We also took a little tour through Brugges. It's a beautiful city with far too many amazing chocolate shops. We visited one shop which had a chocolate dragon in the window and orange slices covered in chocolate. Queue embarrassing drooling.
Brugges is also a very beautiful city. I wish we could have spent longer there :(
Then it was on to Amsterdam to visit my good friend Blake and his missus Hester. Oh and lest I forget Bob the cat!
I received the most beautiful bunch of Sunflowers on the morning of my 25th (how apt, being in the land of Van Gogh). I of course was DYING with a hangover.....Belgian beer is not my friend anymore.

And then it was home again. Back to good aul' Blighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment